We are currently recruiting for Production Operators based at our Bridgwater site, to ensure the smooth running of operations and the delivery of our daily production plan.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Working to legal compliance procedures such as food safety, hygiene standards and other relevant company policies.
• Demonstrate and promote the company values and principles.
• Actively participate in training and development to ensure effective working practices.
• Be accountable for the performance measures within your control.
• Work within the team to identify, implement and sustain cost saving initiatives.
• Deliver business initiatives to reduce waste.
• Ensure safe working practices and all dairy plant and equipment is maintained and concerns escalated to the Team Leader.
• Support any new system, structure or process improvement projects.
• Help maintain good 5S workplace organisation and visual management.
• Contribute to the optimisation of Production.
• Actively contribute to the teams’ achievement of the daily performance targets for Production.
• Meet customer specifications and requirements.
• Conform to company standards regarding hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and dress code.
• Contribute to the achievement of internal and external audit accreditation.
• Practice a ‘Clean as you go’ working method.
• Capture and record relevant data.
• Flexible to support shift patterns.
Key skills & experience:
• Basic Food Hygiene is desirable.
• HACCP certificate is desirable.
• Familiar with temperature controlled FMCG Operations.
• Experience of working to Health and safety regulations.
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk