THIS VACANCY IS OPEN TO INTERNAL AT RISK CANDIDATES ONLY
We’re recruiting…Maintenance Excellence Manager- Severnside
Enabling value creation through maintenance excellence
We are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Excellence Manager to join our Severnside Dairy within our Muller Milk & Ingredients business. This person will deliver cost effective asset care through the implementation of the Maintenance Excellence Roadmap.
• Develop and drive the annual implementation plan for Maintenance Excellence Roadmap
• Implement and effectively establish key engineering processes inline with ME roadmap requirements
• Facilitate annual Criticality Matrix reviews
• Develop enhanced usage of the site CMMS
• Develop a 'top loss' analysis culture utilising site operational measures (TR01)
• Drive implementation of the Inventory Management Plan
• Support implementation and governance of site Autonomous Maintenance Roadmap plan
• Developing standard setup routines for critical equipment.
• Facilitation of appropriate RCM workshops and activities
• Drive utilisation of Root Cause Analysis techniques
• Develop line performance improvement plans based on top loss analysis
• Able to demonstrate strong network capability across peer group . Actively seek to deliver most cost effective maintenance program to meet the site demands for safety, quality and performance
• Review maintenance activities and identify opportunities to improve cost effectiveness
• RCA/5 why analysis/problem solving techniques.
• Support the site and departmental 5s programme.
• Develop maintenance improvement techniques
• Drive and support Reliability Centred Maintenance/FMECA activities
• People management including delivery of performance review, development and coaching of team, dealing with employee relations issues
• Promote a strong safety culture at all times and compliance to current H&S standards
• Sponsor of Operational Excellence principles in everything that we do. Delivers local site asset improvement projects to budget. Encourage engineering based OE projects.
• Utilises all available opportunities, enabling others to improve the way we do things
• Create purpose and direction around OGSM deliverables
• Ensures own activities are aligned to overall business objectives and knows how current performance impacts the bottom line
• Collaboratively works with other teams to improve our business