THIS VACANCY IS OPEN TO INTERNAL AT RISK APPLICANTS ONLY
We’re recruiting…Compliance and Facilities Manager
Enabling efficient and compliant site operations
We are currently looking to recruit a Compliance and Facilities Manager to join our Severnside Dairy within our Muller Milk & Ingredients business. This person will be responsible for ensuring site engineering compliance across all statutory areas, also responsible for facilitation and implementation of best in class facilities management, utilities performance and assessment policies and processes.
• Drive engineering compliance / compliance register
• Provide support to trouble shooting on utilities plant.
• Provide support to site to identify corrective actions following audits or incidents.
• Represent the site in working groups developing BU standards relating to utilities, engineering compliance and facilities management.
• Complete compliance assessment for site and develop and own action plans for improving performance
• Act as point of contact for third party inspection agencies
• Ensure a competent site duty holder is in place for Electrical systems, Legionella management, Pressure systems, Lifting, F-gas. Maintaining documentation including registers and written schemes of inspection ensuring sufficient resources to execute the requirements of these roles.
• Act as site owner for Risk Control Standards
• Act as site owner for actions arising from property insurance inspections and other statutory inspections
• Develop and implement robust plans for ensuring cost effective compliance to legislation and BU requirements
• Management of facilities and utilities service contracts to improve reliability and performance
• Review of existing utility performance and identify / introduce changes in operation and equipment to deliver reduced consumption / costs
• Owner of small scale Capex projects relating to facilities / utilities. Develop and own a site strategy for continuous improvement across utilities performance, engineering compliance and facilities management
• Provide expertise to develop improvement plans and investment plans in response to changes in relevant business expectations or legal requirements
• Liaise with the capital projects teams to ensure that optimal decisions are taken with regards to utilities investment as part of wider projects at site
• Monitor availability of new technology / approaches through market research and identify pilot opportunities.
• Input to development and implement standards for FM in dairies and depots
• Implement FM strategy for dairies including implementation and maintenance of modules
• People management including delivery of performance review, development and coaching of team, dealing with employee relations issues
• Promote a strong safety culture at all times and compliance to current H&S standards
• Supports Operational Excellence principles in everything that we do.
• Utilises all available opportunities, enabling others to improve the way we do things
• Create purpose and direction around OGSM deliverables
• Ensures own activities are aligned to overall business objectives and knows how current performance impacts the bottom line
• Collaboratively works with other teams to improve our business