Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are currently recruiting in our Supply Chain Service Department for a Supply Chain Service Analyst. The successful candidate will provide best in class supply chain service to a selected list of key customers and internal stakeholders through on time and accurate reporting, analysing and data trending.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To create, maintain and issue key reports for both the customer and business.
• To analyse reports and challenge and drive improvements
• To take ownership of SLI reporting.
• To provide creation of weekly service deck.
• To take ownership of the delivery performance cube.
• To analyse weekly service trends and data.
• To engage with depots to ensure correct contact reasoning.
• To support the supply chain service function for reporting and analysis.
• To provide customer operation support cover for absence and leave.
• To deliver proactive, solution based shortages and issues communications daily to customers and internal stakeholders.
• To be proactive, equal contributor to agreed set of consistent and effective customer and internal interdepartmental meetings; Examples: Commercial' Production, Demand Planning, Logistics.
• To deliver daily communications with customer, commercial and supply chain.
• To create and maintain department and customer Data files.
• EDI Ordering: To manage new and ongoing Customer Setup. Daily audit ensuring orders are in on time and aligned to volume expectations as well as expected stores highlighting / questioning any issues directly to customer supply chains.
• To communicate all information through Commercial New Store Database to make relevant areas of MMI aware of store openings and refits.
• To manage SAP manual and EDI Order Entry.
Key skills & experience
• FMCG experience.
• Excellent Excel Skills.
• SAP & AS400 experience preferred.
• Demonstrable excellent customer service skills- ensuring delivery for the customer is always top priority
• Excellent communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• The ability to understand internal & external supply chain processes.
• The ability to juggle priorities and meet tight deadlines.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk