Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover from its current level; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are recruiting in our IT Department for an IT Service Desk Analyst to act as the first point of contact for all IT incidents and requests. To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal customers, IT teams and external suppliers, and to ensure that service levels are continuously monitored and improved. Please note that this role will entail an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7am-5.30pm and 1 in 9 week Saturday shift rota.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To receive and log all calls and emails from internal customers and record all pertinent information.
• To provide initial assessment of categorisation and prioritisation for all incidents.
• To ensure incidents are assigned and escalated where necessary to the relevant support teams.
• To provide regular communication to customers concerning the status of incidents; maintain ownership of incidents ensuring status updates and resolution according to KPI’s.
• To proactively manage all individual and team assigned incidents and new requests.
• To resolve 70% of incidents on a FCF basis using information available in the SSG portal.
• To provide initial assessment of all Service Requests.
• To provide regular communication to customers concerning the status of Service requests.
• To ensure relevant proof of approval is visible in all Service Requests.
• Maintain ownership of Service Request ensuring status updates and resolution according to KPI’s.
• Provision, maintenance and deletion of user accounts.
• To process all leaver requests in line with the Employee Exit Administration Policy.
• To issue all companywide communications relating to Changes, outages, downtime, deployments and upgrades.
• To contribute towards the creation, review and update of support documentation for all systems in the SSG portal.
• To assist other team members by directing them to existing support documentation in the SSG Portal.
• To drive process improvement to continually improve service and reduce costs.
Key skills & experience
• Two or more years’ experience working in a busy and diverse service desk role.
• Experience of incident Management / mobile devices and technologies
• Experience of Service Request Management.
• Experience of Asset Management and of Service Catalogue.
• Excellent problem solving skills with a logical approach.
• Excellent customer interaction/service skills.
• Experience of AS400 system and also of working to an ITIL framework.
• Experience in a Windows 7 environment.
• ITIL (v2 or v3) Foundation Level would be beneficial.
• Any Service Desk professional qualification would be beneficial.
• Excellent team skills.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk