|| Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are currently recruiting in our HR Department for a HR System Lead. You will provide development, implementation and maintenance of HR systems associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for HR department planning and activities.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To identify and implement change in areas of opportunity to improve existing HR system processes.
• To identify and implement changes in functionality and work-flow, whilst maximizing technological capabilities to improve capabilities and reduce manual processing.
• To work with other HR areas to improve system input accuracy and robustness.
• To establish and maintain security and integrity controls.
• To train and provide FAQ tips to other HR teams on features and functionality of HR systems and applications as needed.
• To serve as HR department liaison to IT function.
• To assist in implementation of strategic HR objectives.
• To analyse and report the need for system enhancement or customization.
• To support the implementation/maintenance of various modules within HR systems.
• To act as the primary liaison with IT for HR system contract management.
• To determine the validity of other modules within current HR systems and ensure current modules are being utilized and optimized to the fullest.
• To recommend changes to current processes to provide more effective use of HR systems and take the lead as a project manager to implement these changes.(
• To work closely and collaboratively with external teams in ensuring open HR systems meets the needs of the organization and reflects the accuracy of the data and processes in place.
• To serve as the primary liaison for annual data testing and auditing for HR team and other compliance requirements.
• To coordinate GDPR and other legislative compliance checks for HR.
• To ensure that training is in place for improvement in user system ability and can be supported and developed for future initiatives.
• To work with HR Practices to ensure that CI pipeline for their areas are identified and ensure that plans are built to address any critical dependencies as required.
• To work with external business areas to build requirements for systems that are impacted by HR but not owned by HR.
• To work with HR Process to ensure that consistent reviews take place to identify technical developments and opportunities for improvement.
• To seek new ways to exploit efficiencies and accuracy levels.
• To work with HR Data to use analysis to identify future areas for development.
• To work collaboratively with cross functional areas to highlight system improvements.
• To ensure internally dependent and external governance processes are in place.
• To ensure that business strategy and variable requirements are met with design and build of existing systems and new functionality.
• To ensure that duplication of effort from cross functional areas & HR is highlighted, refined and where possible removed.
Key skills & experience
• ITIL Structure Management.
• Project Management Qualification (PRINCE2 etc.).
• Degree in related discipline.
• Significant experience in multi-system HR management.
• Proven experience of measurable improvements in systems efficiency and efficacy.
• Proven experience of lead system change projects.
• Proven experience in cross functional working.
• Significant experience in HR Systems implementation.
• Capable of working within a business partner/matrix structure.
• Previous experience in managing a team of HR professionals.
• Experience working in an FMCG environment.
• HR technical legislative understanding / knowledge.
• High level of influencing & communication skills; able to build trust, respect and openness.
• High attention to detail & accuracy.
• Highly organised, adaptable / flexible
• Inquisitive / challenging
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk