We are currently recruiting for a Bottle Supply Supervisor at our Bridgwater site. This position is open to Internal applicants only.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Demonstrate and promote the company values and principles.
• Manage the performance of Bottle supply teams and achieve 100% completion of 1to1’s with all relevant staff.
• Actively ensure that all shifts within your area of control are appropriately resourced.
• Ensure that all asset care and start up tasks are effectively carried out
• Actively support the development of high performing teams.
• Ensure all staff are appropriately trained to perform their roles effectively.
• Coach and lead Bottle supply teams to achieve the daily performance targets.
• Demonstrate commitment to Health & Safety by invesitgating accidents appropriately and challenging unsafe practices, raising hazards and responding promptly and effectively to all hazards raised by others.
• Actively support and encourage all relevant group Health and Safety and EMS practices and improvement initiatives.
• Ensure that all relevant Health and Safety and EMS practices are adhered to.
• Lead your team to attend and contribute effectively to Site Routines and Rituals as documented in the respective terms of reference (TOR).
• Coach and support your teams to deliver the improvement initiatives documented in the site AOP.
• Support and encourage your teams to close out any actions allocated to them within the agreed timescales.
• Lead and coach your team members to understand and be accountable for the performance measures within their control.
• Promote and deliver good 5S workplace organisation and visual management.
• Consistently follow the company disciplinary, grievance and attendance management procedures
Key skills & experience
• Strong management or leadership skills
• Six Sigma White Belt Accreditation
• Six Sigma Yellow Belt Accreditation
• IOSH H&S Accreditation
• Dairy Science
• Intermediate Food Hygiene
• Intermediate HACCP
• Self Disciplined with a collaborative approach
• Reliable and resilient
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk