|| We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Technical Operator for a 6 month Fixed Term period. This is a fantastic career opportunity for those with excellent mechanical aptitude, experience in similar environments and the drive to succeed.
• Operating manufacturing machinery in accordance to laid down procedures.
• A proactive approach to all matters concerning Health & Safety
• Ability to co-operate with the employer in assisting them to fulfil their statutory duties
• Meeting operational line / plant targets / waste targets
• Meeting Individual targets
• Minimising machine / plant down time
• Maintaining the hygienic standards of the production environment and general housekeeping of the working area
• Carrying out of basic routine maintenance (mechanical aptitude is essential)
• Striving to achieve the highest quality product, highlighting any concerns to your manager
• Prompt fault finding and timely corrective action or escalation.
• Having a flexible approach to your work arrangements
Key skills & experience
• Relevant food manufacturing qualification
• Basic Food Hygiene
• Relevant Health & Safety Training
• Chemical Training
• Mechanical Handling Equipment
• Technical Processing Plant / Machine Knowledge
• Continuous improvement techniques
• Teamwork & Collaboration
• Good communicator – verbally and written
• Good mechanical aptitude (Essential)
Those with previous FOOD MANUFACTURING experience will be prioritised however we will accept applications from other manufacturing backgrounds.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk