|| We are currently recruiting a Distribution Shunter at our Willenhall Depot who will be responsible for carrying out the day to day vehicle yard movements and associated procedures and customer deliveries if required. This will include Compliance, Performance, Customer Service and contributing to structured improvements within transport operations to ensure that customers receive the right goods at the right time.
Professional and reliable, you will help us provide an unbeatable service by supporting the delivery of our leading milk brands quickly, efficiently and on time.
We make Corners, we don’t cut them.
Key skills & experience
• Has a full Category C+E licence
• To have relevant CPC qualifications
• Excellent timekeeping skills
• A welcoming and polite individual that demonstrates an excellent attitude to work
• Has an excellent professional approach with a positive customer focus
• Can take a hands-on approach to solving issues
Only Candidates with previous shunting Experience required using Unit or Tug will be considered.
The role is working 5/7 shifts per week with PM Shifts.
We offer a 39 Hour Contract, Overtime payable for hours over 39 @1.5 hourly rate.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk