We are recruiting in our Production team for a Production Operative within our Hanworth Dairy, to undertake relevant Production duties to ensure smooth running of operations and delivery of the daily Production Plan.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Working within a variety of roles from chill work to ambient work.
• Actively contribute to the team's achievement of the daily performance targets for Production.
• Represent the business positively in terms of service, appearance, professionalism and courtesy.
• Meet customer specifications and requirements.
• Conform to the company standards of hygiene, PPE and dress code - highlighting non-conformance when observed.
• Contribute to the achievement of internal and external audit accreditation.
• Practice a 'Clean As You Go' mentality
• Follow all relevant legal compliance, and company policies and procedures
• Take responsibility for performance compliance.
• Demonstrate and promote the company values and principles.
• Actively undertake any training and development to provide effective succession planning and develop a high performing team.
• Work with the team to identify, implement and sustain cost saving initiatives.
• Deliver business initiatives to reduce waste.
• Ensure all dairy plant and equipment is appropriately cared for by raising issues to Team Leader.
• Ensure compliance with all food safety and hygiene standards and requirements
• Ensure all quality system controls and procedures are followed effectively to maintain product integrity
• Time management due to the time sensetive nature of the operation.
• Plant and equipment reliability reporting
Key skills & experience
• High School equivalent or above