|| We are currently recruiting in our HR Department for a HR Manager.
We are looking for an experienced individual to deliver value adding people interventions and support to develop a high performing team at Severnside Dairy, supporting our goal "Müller will be the biggest and the best dairy company in the UK & Ireland".
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To develop and facilitate the execution of workforce planning for your area.
• To support Talent Supply with resourcing activity as required.
• To identify required pipeline for own area and build plans.
• To ensure the on boarding process is in place within own area and fit for purpose.
• To work with Talent Development to ensure that development plans are in place for all individuals.
• To facilitate active succession and development planning for key roles.
• To work with the Reward specialist implement & communicate incentive and recognition programmes ensuring that people understand the link between performance & reward/recognition.
• To challenge departmental structure & utilize the organisational performance model to support your business areas to assess and design optimal organisations.
• To lead management of changes process in own business areas.
• To lead HR work stream for departmental / site projects working with key stakeholders at all levels.
• To build commitment for HR strategies, identifying and working through specific functional concerns to embed initiatives.
• To ensure organizational structures are aligned and supporting business goals.
• To influence the development of HR policies and processes from the ER/LR practice to ensure they meet the need of the business area they support.
• To effectively manage the implementation of both Group and UK initiatives and priorities.
• To focus HR effort around key business priorities.
• To act as a coach to senior management teams to improve the effectiveness of performance development.
• To ensure performance management process is in place and operating effectively
• To lead complex disciplinary and grievance casework as required and to provide management of absence across functional areas.
• To ensure change programmes are effectively managed & to facilitate changes into business.
• To support the ER/LR practice to ensure proactive management of the relationship with the Forum.
• To drive a performance management culture within customer base group.
• To identify, initiate & implement improvements in work processes.
• Case management – to provide advice & support for grievance/performance/disciplinary/absence associated matters & to ensure cases resolved within reasonable & defined timescales.
• To provide delivery of T&D workshops, (i.e. Performance Management, PDP’s, Disciplinary/Grievance, Interviewing skills, etc).
• To develop managers with skills, tools and techniques to manage change and employee issues.
• To drive automation in manual processes.
• To regularly review headcount with Finance colleagues to ensure budgets are appropriately managed in business areas.
• To ensure appropriate sign off for external spend & provide internal challenge.
• To ensure HR projects delivered within given timescale and budget.
• To deliver production of key departmental stats at prescribed time lines & to report & interpret key HR statistical information.
• To manage the talent process ensuring great people are highlighted, supported and developed & to seek new ways to build a talent pipeline for the future.
• To work with customer groups to build longer term succession plans for areas of responsibility.
• To ensure development plans are in place for high performers across the business.
Key skills & experience
• CIPD qualification is essential.
• Thomas International/MBTI/NLP qualification
• Degree in related discipline.
• Project management (e.g. PRINCE2)
• Project and change management;
• Restructuring experience and associated projects tasks, e.g. change readiness, leadership engagement, communications, assessment & selection, redundancy, embedding change, etc.
• Understanding and experience of implementing successful learning & development interventions across varied role profiles;
• Building culture, culture change management and embedding culture;
• Strong ER capability and experience of working in unionised environments.
• Significant experience in operating in a HR Manager position (2-3 years+);
• Experience working in a business partner/matrix structure; commercially-focused HR professional.
• Proven experience of leading HR project workstreams; proven HR legislative understanding / knowledge and ability to apply this knowledge appropriately;
• Proven experience in advising on complex ER matters (grievance, disciplinary, performance management, absence, etc.); working knowledge of TUPE.
• Highly learning agility and strong ability to work with a high degree of ambiguity;
• High level of influencing & communication skills (personal and professional credibility).
• High attention to detail & accuracy, highly organised, inquisitive & challenging.
• Positive and proactive, even through difficult times.
• Able to build trust, respect and openness.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk