|| We are recruiting in our Logistics team for a Transport Administrator for Night Shift who will be on the frontline for shaping and executing logistic operations within the business. We are looking for individuals with a keen eye for detail and a tenacious approach and who are looking to develop their career with a leading FMCG organisation. The successful candidate will drive internal and external relationships whilst balancing a busy workload.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Preparing and providing administrative support to the Transport and Logistics team
• Producing detailed driver de-briefs
• Supporting and monitoring systems used within the team
• Communicating effectively with Drivers to ensure that customer service targets are achieved
Key skills & experience
• Proven administration experience within a logistics business.
• Good working knowledge of transport and logistics industry
• To have a good eye for attention to detail and accuracy
• Having the ability to manage priorities, multi-task and achieve deadlines
• Have an adaptable and a logical approach to problem solving
• Good organisation skills
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
• Good teamwork and also able to work on own initiative
• To have excellent verbal and written communication skills
*The role is working Tuesday-Saturday Night shifts per week, between the hours of 22.00pm-06.30am.
Only candidates with Transport Office Admin Experience will be considered for the Role.
We offer a 39 hour Contract, Overtime is payable for hours in excess of contracted hours. Saturday is paid @1.5 Hourly rate and Sunday is 2x hourly rate. We also pay an unsociable hours payment for hours worked between 18.00PM and 04.00AM.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk