|| Due to our continued success and exciting plans for expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Doorstep Delivery Person within our Milk & Ingredients Division. The successful candidate will ensure that they maintain and increase sales of milk and varied products to new and existing customers.
We are looking for individuals to proactively identify business opportunities and ensure high levels of customer services are maintained at all times. Our customers are looking for their fresh items to be delivered before breakfast therefore candidates must be able to work nights / early mornings.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• The successful delivery of products to our customers within a defined geographical radius
• Delivering excellent customer service by ensuring all accurate deliveries are made on time and liaising with customer in a way that protects the brand image
• To maintain and increase sales by participating in all promotional activities
• To ensure that all deliveries and orders are logged on the Electronic Rounds Book
• To collect customer payments, as required and maintain general administration tasks.
• To encourage residential customer to switch to online accounts
• To ensure that Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
• Maintain the necessary levels of stock to ensure that customer demands are met and wastage levels are kept to the minimum
• To order products to meet customer requirements and loading or unloading vehicles
• To ensure vehicles are kept clean and smart at all times and to ensure it is operated in line with Company procedures
Key skills & experience
Must hold a full driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
Must be comfortable working alone Monday to Saturday and with early morning starts/night work
Excellent customer service skills
Experience of keeping accurate records
Be self-motivated with drive for success
Must have a good standard of literacy and numeracy
Ability to meet the physical demands of the role
Must be comfortable handling cash
To have good communication skills and a good influencer
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk