|| We make Corners, we don’t cut them – be a Muller driver. We are recruiting in our local depots for a Class 2 Drivers to efficiently deliver dairy goods to our retail and business customers ensuring that a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
The Driver is responsible for the bulk delivery of milk and dairy products to multiple retail customers. The role involves deliveries to customers on a 5 day rota, over 7 days per week. All deliveries are expected to be made in a timely manner and logged appropriate on the relevant delivery system.
The role involves loading and unloading the vehicle and liaison with depot counterparts (eg. Product Controller, Depot Administrator, Pickers) to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled.
The Driver must ensure that the highest levels of customer service are maintained on the round and orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
Key skills & experience
• Must hold a full driving licence appropriate to the vehicle type (B, C1, C or C+E as applicable)
• Maximum 6 points on driving licence accepted
• Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Experience of keeping accurate records
• Must be comfortable working alone and with early starts/night work and rota working
• Must be comfortable with the physical nature of the role
• Experience of using handheld sets for deliveries is desirable
In return for looking after our customers, we will look after you. We can offer you a rewarding career, paid training and a competitive salary and benefits package. There also won’t be any long distance hauls or overnight stays, as our dairies and depots are strategically located to get fresh milk from the farm to the fridge as quickly as possible.
Join our growing team and you will enjoy driving manageable routes in a well-maintained, semi-automatic vehicle with a tail lift and telematics. We also provide paid driver training, including CPC training, refresher training and helping our drivers make the journey from Cat C to Cat C+E.
Click apply to start your online application, call 0330 123 2229 to speak to one of the team or email email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.